Thursday, July 01, 2010

4th of July Decor

THURSDAY:  Yeah!  Two Creations!


Flag Blocks

Here's an easy project I found at How Does She?



Gather your supplies.
Cut and glue - that's all you have to do.
Oh, I added some nails too.




I printed the 'Fourth of July' from my computer.












__________________________________________________________________________________

Fan Ruffle Garland





Cut paper into different width strips.


I folded the paper fan style and glued it to make a circle.



Then I glued the circles on top of one another.
I added wooden stars.



I found this vintage 4th of July postcard on google search.











Happy 4th of July!


 Click 'Home' and take a peek at my other creations.

Linking up to....
Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple


4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 01, 2010

    Love those Patriotic fans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a great idea! I just LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, I love what you did. All the decorations are soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the block flag. I might try that for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your kind words.