Wednesday, December 01, 2010

T-I-M-E

It is time.  Time for me to say farewell.  This blog has been such a great outlet for me to share and find ideas.  It filled a spot in me that I really needed at a time.  That time is over.  It's time to use my time in a different way.

Thank you for sharing my journey.

6 comments:

  1. You will be missed but please do not say you're deleting this wonderful blog. I as I am sure many still use it for inspiration! :)Good luck to you in your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. That makes me sad. I check your blog every other day to see what great thing you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I will leave my site up. It has my to-do list that I am still working on. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yolanda, I will miss seeing your creativity. Thanks for all your inspiration. So what is the new creative outlet going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slot Machines For Sale at Harrah's Casino New Orleans
    You'll love all 통영 출장안마 of the 포항 출장마사지 variety of casino games offered at Harrah's New Orleans Resort Casino at Mary Lou D. We've 대구광역 출장마사지 got 오산 출장마사지 the newest and most 목포 출장마사지 popular

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your kind words.