Thursday: Yeah! Another Creation!
These washers pendant necklaces turned out so cute.
I didn't think much about making these until my friend invited me over to use her stamp set.
Yahoo! I ran right over!
First we used scrapbook paper and rub-on stickers to decorate the washers
Tidy Nest has a tutorial using scrapbook paper and glossy glue.
Then I learned how to stamp on the letters - I had to throw a couple of washers out - opps!
A Little Tipsy has a tutorial on stamping washers.
I like the layered look.
I added beads to personalize them even more.
Here is my Washer Pendant GIVEAWAY!
This is my little way of saying THANK YOU to all you ladies who come and take a peek at my blog. How fun it is to see visitors from all over the world visit my little part of the world. Plus, this is fun!
*Thank you to the ladies who bump into my blog while blog hopping.
*Thank you to the ladies who visit through party links.
*Thank you to my blog followers - I don't have a follower link on my side bar, but I do know who you are - you are very sweet to follow me.
*Thank you to the ladies who link up to me through their blogs - that is a compliment.
*Thank you to the ladies who just pop in to see what I am doing.
*Thank you to Becky who helped me make these!
To enter in this Washer Pendant Giveaway, just leave a comment on this post and tell me where you are coming from (party link, blog link, etc.) - I'd love to know.
This giveaway ends Monday (April 12) Tuesday the 13th at midnight. My daughter will randomly draw a number out of a hat and that comment giver will win! Yeah! You get to choose one of the two pendants above. I will announce the big winner next week on Thursday the 15th.
Ready! Set! Comment!

Click 'Home' and take a peek at my other creations.
Linking up to:
http://meandmybucket.blogspot.com/2010/04/show-us-what-youre-workin-with.html
http://firefliesandjellybeans.blogspot.com/2010/04/show-off-yoru-stuff-party-22.html
http://sewmuchado.blogspot.com/2010/04/we-did-it-wednesday.html
Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fab
Very cute! I love the layered look too! I visited you from Sew Much Ado.
ReplyDeleteSO cute! I came over from SOmeday Crafts.
ReplyDeletei'm not sure where i came from initially but you are one of my regular stops in the morning when reading blogs. :-)
ReplyDeletethe necklaces really are adorable though.
Very cute! I came over from So Much Ado!
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable! What a cute idea! I absolutely love them!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! I follow you. I LOVE the rub-on idea!
ReplyDeletei'm going to try to figure out how to make these! super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! So cool.. I'm going to make some today! How creative. Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThese look great! Thanks for the shout out on the stamping tutorial!
ReplyDeletePrecious! Just came over from Frugalicious Friday and I thing I'll be reading for a while!
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about making some of these washer necklaces forever! I think I will finally do it. Yours are so cute. I love the layered look also! Great job!
ReplyDeleteI came over from Fireflies and Jelly. I love your necklaces! I can't wait to start making some of my own!
ReplyDeletejust discovered your blog today. love these pendants!! how do you connect the beads to the wire and then to the cord...?? email me?? karlalala@yahoo.com (nobody else needs to email me, unless you want to... wink!!) i didn't see any contact info for you... so hopefully i'll hear from ya. your site is just great!!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! I honestly don't remember which blog I found you through but they linked to this post. I will now be adding you to my Google Reader feed.
ReplyDeleteYou were caught being creative and were featured on Black Kats Design Fab Friday Favorites. Stop on by, grab a button and show off!
ReplyDelete