Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chicken Wire Memo Frame

Thursday:  Yeah!  Another Creation!    Plus the Giveaway Winner!


My daughter loves this memo frame that I made for her.
I picked up an old frame from the thrift store and painted it. 

I bought a small roll of chicken wire from the hardware store and cut it to fit the frame.  
Then I glued the ends to the back of the frame with a hot glue gun.


Add a cute ribbon.
Decorate clothes pins.




Now you have a cute memo board to clip all of your keepsakes.


Now for the Washer Pendant Necklace GIVEAWAY WINNER!
Congrats to #4 Tracy who said.... Very cute! I came over from So Much Ado!  
Contact me (comment) with your email and I will email you to get your address and send it off to you!  Yeah!




Click 'Home'  and take a peek at my other creations.

Linking up to:
Do It Yourself@ASPTL
Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple
Gifts from the Heart @ Strictly Homemade

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so excited :)

    You can email me at tracy.wright80@yahoo.com!!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. I love the look of chicken wire. Very clever. When I think of chicken wire I think of those HUGE rolls at the hardware store. Where do you get a smaller role?

    Thank you so much for linking up to my Gifts From the Heart Party. Please join me next month on the 20th! I know your daughter loves the memo frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty memo board...I have to get to Fleet Farm and see if they carry chicken wire.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your kind words.