Friday, March 12, 2010

Artsy Clothespins

I have an art gallery in my hallway that spotlights my children's artwork.  I decided to add a little of my own talent to it.  The photos tell the story......







This is a great way to use left over scrap paper.











My art gallery is complete.


I was inspired here -  the Clan Family.
Thanks.

Click 'Home' and take a peek at my other creations

Linking up to:
Show Us What You're Working With Wednesday @ Me and My Bucket
A Little Craft Therapy Wednesday @Life in the Pitts
Favorite Friday @ Simply Sweet Home

5 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I've made some before, but not with flowers on the tips. I really like what that adds!

    Thank you for linking this to A Little Craft Therapy with Life in the Pitts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from NFF and thought I would say hi. This clothes pin idea is great for my two nieces who are staying with me this weekend. I'll take pic's and link back to you.
    Courtney@ frog2fab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I love all the bright colors. And your art gallery is fantastic!

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites! Hope to see you again this Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to let you know that I'm featuring you for Friday Favorites this week. Come by and get a "Featured" button if you like!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your kind words.