Monday: Yeah! A creation!
I saw this display on Cinnaberry Suite and drooled just a bit.
Between the Dollar Store, Hobby Lobby and my downstairs closet - I came up with all of this for less than $9.
Glued the wood plaques onto the candle sticks with Gorilla Epoxy glue.
Spray painted the stands.
Painted the birds and frames with acrylic paint and then rubbed Ralph Lauren tabacco glaze over them for a finished look.
FYI: One 31oz can of Ralph Lauren glaze lasts a very very very long time. I bought mine at Home Depot.
Used an old music book for my sheet music.
Rubbed brown show polish on the paper to give it an aged look.
Painted the eggs and specked them.
Glued spanish moss and eggs onto a small paper circle and attached it to the glass of the frame.
It turned out elegant.
I love it!
All three of my daughters came in and had a little 'ohh and ahh' party.
I love Spring!

Click 'Home' and take a peek at my other creations.
Linking up to:
Strut Your Stuff Easter/Spring@Somewhat Simple
Make It For Monday@Cottage Instincts
Nest Categorically Crafting Show@Someday Crafts
Power of Paint Party Wed@Domestically Speaking
looks great! especially love the candlesticks.
ReplyDeleteHi Yolanda
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog a few weeks ago, and I'm so glad that I did. I love your creativeness and frugal ideas!!!
This spring display is lovely:)
absolutely delightful! I love it! ...I really like the sheet music background. I hopped over from Cottage Instincts and am so happy that I did. Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day this week when you get a moment. I have become a follower and hope that you will do the same. until later...
ReplyDeleteI love the way yours turned out!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh now that has got to be the cutest thing ever!! Great job!! Thanks for linking up!!
ReplyDeleteThese are ADORABLE and so pretty.
ReplyDeleteHey, they turned out SUPER cute! I love how you made your own little candle stick thingies. Cute, Cute! Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteJennie @ Cinnaberry Suite
Adorable! Love the blue with the glaze & the sheet music & moss... all the elements are cute & put all together is fantastic! Thanks for sharing at the POPP.
ReplyDelete