Sunday, February 07, 2010

My Love Heart

I stumbled on Dawn's cute blog the other day and saw the easiest and cutest way to wrap and frame Valentine's Day. She made it even easier and offered her 'Love' file from her heart to mine. Her heart frame idea is here.
Thanks Dawn.


I already had a frame painted black (can't have too many of those) to place my printed 'love' heart into and used the last of my left over Valentine material to tie around the frame. I cut the heart out and glued it onto pink paper to add more color.


I found this little cutie at the thrift store for .75 yesterday. I normally never have knickknacks laying around, but his cute little bottom was too hard to resist. He had to come home with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your kind words.