My hubby saw me making this tier plate holder and thought I was nuts. One day he called me from his lunch break where he happened to walk past a boutique and informed that there were other nutty ladies just like me. Yeah! He was looking at a dozen tier plate holders on display for $25 to $30 each. I told him mine only cost $4 - ha ha! He then suggested I make tier plate holders for our mothers - I already did.
I love to place my fruit on it.
It took three to four days to complete the process - you have to glue each piece separately and weigh it down with books.
I used Gorilla epoxy glue - it really is incredibly strong.
Finished version.
I found the plates and tea cups at the thrift store.
Fruit holder - cupcake holder - fudge holder - anything holder.
It's perfect for everyday!
I found the idea here.

I'm linking up to...
DIY Day at A Soft Place to Land
Just Something I Whipped Up Monday at The Creative Girl
Toot Your Horn Tuesday at Silly Little Sparrow
Motivate Me Monday at Crafts Keep Me Sane
Trash to Treasure Tuesday at Reinvented
Show and Tell Wednesday at Blue Cricket
Friday Fun Find at Kojodesigns
Frugalicious Friday @DecorMamma
This is such a terrific idea! I've never met a cake stand I didn't like, and this one is simply fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWe have a Friday Fun Find party- we'd love it if you'd link up!
This is so simple and cute!! What a great way to display dishes too.
ReplyDeleteFound you via Toot Your Horn Tuesday and love the simplicity of this idea. Very pretty - and so easy to do. Next time I have guests for tea I will copy!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Grace
So fun! Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Jen
What a great idea! I love it and need something like that in my kitchen. Thanks for the idea!
ReplyDeleteLooks great!!!!!! I have a new found love for these tiered stand thingys!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I love that it is made with thrift store plates and cups!
ReplyDelete