Tuesday: A Tasty Creation!
I love my buttermilk pie to be thick instead of custardee so I adapted a recipe to fit my taste.
Buttermilk Pie
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until smooth.
Mix in flour, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla.
Pour filling into pie shell.
Sprinkle top with nutmeg.
Bake for 15 minutes on 400 degrees - reduce oven to 350 and continue to bake for 45 more minutes.
Raspberry Topping
1 bag (16 oz) frozen raspberry
2 tablespoons of sugar
Heat raspberries and sugar in sauce pan and serve over pie with whip cream topping.
Yummy dessert for Easter!

Click 'Home' to peek at my other creations.
Linking up to:
Recipe Share Party @ Harrigan Howdy
I have heard of nor had buttermilk pie. Methinks you should bring some to book club so we can try it. It looks yummy.
ReplyDeletenever heard of it either -- but, boy, it looks tasty!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for linking up your recipe @HarriganHowdy last week. This looks so yummy & maybe like comfort food I'm thinking. I'm definitely adding this to my recipe box! :) I hope you'll join me again this week with another recipe.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
-Sarah