Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tiered Jewelry Holder



My daughter's favorite gift from her mama.


I found the plates and candle stick at the thrift store and glued them together with Gorilla Epoxy glue.
Easy peasy!



Click 'Home' and take a peek at my other creations.


Linking up to:
Market Yourself Monday @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Do It Yourself Day Tuesday @ASPTL
Strut Yourself Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Craft Schooling Sunday @ Creative Jewish Mom

5 comments:

  1. This could be used for sooo many things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful use of plates and a candle stick. I can see why your daughter loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me happy :) I display my jewelry on plates too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I've seen the plates and candlesticks for desserts and treats--never for jewelry! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you at the party, thanks for linking up @Craft Schooling Sunday, and hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your kind words.