This wreath makes my heart fling - yeah for Spring!
Bring it on Spring Fling!
3 bundles of flowers at the Dollar Store : $3
forgotten wreath in basement storage: free
recycled green ribbon: free
glue gun: a must have
Spring wreaths are popping up everywhere in blog land.
I walked past these beauties at the Dollar Store and they just jumped into my basket.
At home, I decorated a gorgeous bottle I picked up at the thrift store last month with rocks and rolled up book pages. I then tied twine around the neck of the bottle.
Candy for the eyes - mmm.

Click 'Home' and take a peek at my other creations
Linking up to:
Friday Fun Finds @ KoJo Designs
Make it for Monday @ Cottage Instincts
Just Something I Whipped Up Monday @ The Creative Girl
Market Yourself Monday @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Trash to Treasure @ Reinvented
Make It Yours Day @ My Backyard Eden
Plant a Punkin' Seed @ Punkin' Seed Productions
Spring has Sprung @ Fun to Craft
That wreath definitely makes me want Spring to get here pronto! Nicely done but I love your bottle the best!
ReplyDeleteYour wreath is singing spring... I love the pretty flowers as well. I'm ready for spring as well. I made a wreath also..
ReplyDeletePretty Easter wreath...love those dollar store flowers...lovin' the SPRING!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Linda
beautiful!!!
ReplyDeletemakes me wish for warmer weather! I LOVE gerbera daisys too!
ReplyDeleteThose came out so nice!! I love the wreath.
ReplyDeleteGreat job, I love the dollar store too! I found you from Make it for Monday. I am your newest follower!!! I can't wait to see what you do next!
ReplyDeleteYour wreath is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI really like what you did with the jar - simple is the best.
ReplyDeleteoooo pretty! I just picked up some flowers at my dollar store yesterday and can't wait to play. :)
ReplyDeleteLove those big 'ole colorful ones (daisies?)
Glad you could Mi4M...
cindy
Your wreath came out nicely! I like how you added the flowers and such mostly to one side. And that glass bottle was a great find! Love the shape!
ReplyDeleteThe rolled up book pages are absolutely genius!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects! It is definitely looking like Spring at your house!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to Make it Yours day!
That wreath is so great. I LOVE that bottle with the flowers. Those cute book pages in there is SUCH a great idea. SO creative.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to Spring has Sprung at Fun to Craft.
Don't you love it when something just jumps into your basket? What's a girl to do? Your project is soooo cute.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! How springy your door looks! Thanks for planting your creative seed at Punkin Seed Productions! Don't forget to come back on Friday and plant another seed!
ReplyDeleteKristi
Punkin Seed Productions